Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Singer Ke$ha Dances with the Devil(Occultist and Satanist)

Her Song "Supernatural" Inspired by the Occult 


The singer-song writer- rapper Ke$ha is popular in the music industry, however she is popular for spreading her master Satan satanic doctrines in her music, and in her music videos. We did a program our Blogtalkradio program on October 9, 2012 called "Singer Ke$ha Demon Lover and Her Doctrine of Reincarnation," in which we discuss how she caused a media frenzy when she went on the Ryan Seacrest radio program on Kiisfm. Ke$ha tells Ryan Seacrest she got her inspiration for her song Supernatural, by having sex with a ghost lover, and under going hypnosis for past lives(source/source). Several things that are disturbing on what Ke$ha is pushing young people to indulge in sex with demon spirits, and teaching young people about reincarnation.


Having Sex With Demons(Incubus)

Incubus Sleeping with a Woman

Kesha claims she had a sexual rendezvous with a ghost. In reality she was sexing it up with demon spirit, which is called a Incubus. An Incubus is male demon spirit that lie upon someone while they sleep especially women in order to have sexual intercourse with them(source). Incubus female counterpart is called a Succubus, which is a female demon that enters the dreams on men, and wishes to have sexual intercourse and seduce men(source).

Normally when a person at feels like something unseen is suffocating them at night while sleeping, it is usually these demon spirits(Incubus or Succubus) at work against an individual(source). Other things that occur when this experience happens to someone, that they feel like their muscles paralyzed, and something is crushing their chest(here).   However, it has been well documented when people that under go this experience either think or call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ this experience stops(here).


Doctrine of Reincarnation(Luciferian Doctrine)

Doctrine of Reincarnation is a Doctrine of Devils


The doctrine of reincarnation origins goes all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden lying to Eve that if her and Adam ate of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, that they would never die. This is Luciferian doctrine, and doctrine of devils. This particular doctrine is diametrically opposes the Word of G-d.

What Ke$ha is talking about under going hypnosis and finding out about her past lives, is called in psychology "past lives regression", in which people who have been traumatized under go this type of therapy to resolve conflict in their life to relieve repressed memories from past lives. Past Life Regression is nothing more than reincarnation packaged into psychology.

This what the Bible has to say about reincarnation(scriptures below):

Hebrews 9:27

2 Corinthians 5:8






Ke$ha Sermon to Youth to Die Young




Ke$ha Song Lyrics "Dancing With Devil"

"Dancing With The Devil"

I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, ain't no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil

You and I made a deal
I was young and shi** got real
Weaving through Heaven and back
Whoaaa

Your love is made of dirty gold
But I'm the one who sold my soul
So go ahead and take my hand
Whoaaa

I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, it's a dead-end road
But there ain't no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil

Hey-heey-hey

I can't escape my filthy past
I made mistakes, I made 'em last
I know you love to watch me cry
Whoaaa

So while I'm yours until the end
A holy war, I'll never win
So I'll keep dancing 'til I die
Whoaaa

I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, it's a dead-end road
But there ain't no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil

Hey-heey-hey

He's got my mind (You got..)
He's got my soul (..Hell to pay)
My... he won't let me go!

I keep on dancing with the Devil
I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, it's a dead-end road
But there ain't no turning back
I keep on dancing with the Devil

Hey-heey-hey


Here is Ke$ha glorifying in her song "Dancing with the Devil," how she sold her soul to the Devil. Ke$ha is Satan's evangelist for Satanism, this type of song is used to indoctrinate young people into believing a satanic lie.
To all the Christian parents, and Christian youth don't believe the gospel and doctrines of sex, partying, dying young, reincarnation, Satanism, and enjoying the pleasures of sin that Ke$ha is preaching, because the end result is death and Hell. You better believe on the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who came that you might life, and that it maybe more abundantly.

5 comments:

  1. I know a lot of "Christians" who listen to this kind of music. Sad. T. W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the experience of something holding me down & not being able to move ..my grandmother calls it a witch riding your back,but when I began to say the lords prayer it stopped. I also felt as if something was dragging me out of my before,but again I began to pray & it stopped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very interesting! If you were to look at when people experience these quote on quote alien abductions, individuals who prayed in the name of Jesus Christ while experiencing alien abduction(harassed by demon spirits)the experience immediately ceased. Go to CE4 Ministry Group website has hundreds of testimonies of people use the name of Jesus Christ during alien abductions, the experience have always stopped.

      I will have to research the term "witch riding." Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for commenting Lynsie! I personally had the same type of experience, when it felt as if a dark spiritual presence was smothering me(on top of me), when I called out the name of "Jesus" this experience ceased immediately. Power in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen!

      Delete